RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

I "third" this!  Per our vote, Jeff was to have been reinstated on Dec 15th!

Vittorio, could you please have Thomas tweak the mail list and fix this?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info