Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

Bruce and all,

  I never have seen such a date posted nor can I find one in the archives
suggesting Dec. 15th.  None the less I should NEVER have been
CENSORED.  Such CENSORSHIP of any member or even
potential member is wrong.