[atlarge-discuss] Yes, I Believe We Are...

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> This won't be a real organization until at least 10% of us agree to get
> organized. Are we ready to try now?

Yes, I believe we are - as long as we do not allow the nay-sayers to keep
us from moving forward...just because they yell loudly at every turn of
events that isn't exactly to their liking doesn't mean we have to stop in
our tracks and give them control over events until they quiet down...if
they continue to be contrary instead of supportive, let's let them do
their own thing, with our blessings, somewhere else...

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -