Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] PROPOSAL: that an election is called for a new Panel

Richard and all,

  Richard, with all due respect, we didn't need a poll to figure out that the
members as greatly dissatisfied with the present Panel and even more
dissatisfied with that Panel's lack luster to poor performance.

  What we may need a poll for is to determine if that Panel should or
needs to be replaced now or wait until July and what the actual
specific duties and work areas that Panel should or needs to concentrate
it's efforts upon.  The rest of the work, policies and interactive
endeavors of this membership can and should be handled by the members
themselves collectively or independently with the rest of the members
stated and documented/voted upon approval...