[atlarge-discuss] I NOMINATE THIS LIST

I remotely follow this list since the begining as a
professionnal intelligence gathering person. I see what Jefsey
is trying to achieve and I agree with the limitations that
Jeff Williams calls for. It may be the proper time for me to
use my "observer" understanding of this group, and to setp in
for one shot.

I therefore nominate:

- Abel Wisman
- Alain Moscowitz
- Alexander Svensson
- Bruce Young
- Chris McElroy
- Danny Younger
- David Farrar
- Erik Iriarte
- Gabriel Piñero
- Goerge Kirikos
- James Khan
- Jamie Love
- Jan Siren
- Jeff Williams
- Jefsey Morfin
- Joop Teernstra
- Judyth Mermelstein
- Marc Schneider
- Michael Froomkin
- Richard Henderson
- Sotiris Sotiropoulos
- Ted Byfield
- Walter Shmidt

as Members of a Panel having responsbility only for:

1. managing the list of the at large Members of the Internet
Governance
2. managing the related site
3. entering into Members voted MoUs with at large Members
organizations
4. incorporating into a country adopted by the members

- for a duration of one year if the incorporation occurs, six
month otherwise
- trough a vote using the available Polling Booth, provided
the desiring current Panel Members may act as Polling Officers
and oversee the voting operations.

I think that everything else will never been achieved by the
whole community. But if it is lead by individuals as Joop
tries for a long, by small groups as proposed by DPT and Danny
or enacted already by Michael and Hans, supported by services
like Abel and Jefsey propose, animated by outreach generous
efforts like Richard pushes for, kept under control by
reasonable and active comments such as by Bruce and Alex,
thought and worked on as Judyth or Chris do it, wisely or
humorously evaluated by people like Jeff Williams, shaked from
time to time by Jamie's like quick actions or Sotiris work and
out-bursts, ported by dedication like Erick's and Gabriel's or
in depth analysis and PRs by James and Michel.

Anyway this is the only contribution I can bring to this
group. I hope it helps.

ct

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"