Re: [atlarge-discuss] Reimbursement of ALAC Expenses

At 08:45 p.m. 20/02/2003, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

We have just released the announcement of our NomCom appointments (see
other post) and we will shortly release some policy statements, which
was very hard to do, given that we exist since less than a month ago.
So we'd like to get feedback on them too.
Yes, I just received the rejection letter from your ALAC.

I guess that simplifies my choices considerably.

BTW, what will you do with our feedback on your policy statements?

-joop-