[atlarge-discuss] I can see how new members here can get confused ...

So far - as a new member I would be confused.  Thank God i'm a hardened
vetran, Troll of trolls and imperial executioner etc.

Now this place looks like the old joop place.  And it looks like the same
nonsense is going on.  nothing is getting done.  so this is the case with
democracy.  the edges get worn with such banter.

but i think the general consensus, if i can use such a polutted word -
thanks to icann, then i think that consensus is that people want elections
and they want change.

this whole corporate stuff is nonsense.  the arguments have merit (tonga?)
well sure even that is possible - but I hardly think it's an issue now.
thats an issue for the new panelists.  and i still say just organize via
charter - and save yourself any bucks and legal headaches.  just act
responsible and that way your executive does not get sued.  or invest $35
bucks in getting a french corp - Jeffsey - can you send me some info on
that.  If you have it handy.

lets get focused here folks.  i think the people here show alot of
promise.  and the goals are good.  so lets get some backbone and lets get
going.  the world has no time for this nonsense.  and as a new member - I
protes.

regards
joe

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god