Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] I PROPOSE OREGON, USA

Jefsey and all,

  All very good questions that need answers.  I believe I have already
posted the relevant links/URL's where you can find the answers to
most, but not all of your questions.  Perhaps Bruce can follow up
as well next week with further information.  However again the
links I provided in addition to Bruces, have contact information
with phone numbers and E-Mail addresses to the State or Oregon
personnel by which you should be able to obtain the information
and/or answers to your questions.  So Jefsey, you can start at
those points of contact, already provided.

  You are quite correct that we need to be realistic.  Cost, and
how we pay those costs is very relevant to being realistic.  This
is a point I have tried diligently to stress for some time on this
forum for this fledgling organization.  To put it again bluntly,
WE NEED FUNDING, AND A FUNDING MODEL
ASAP, if we are going to be realistic.  Again though I will
stress and repeat, that such funding/funds, are not all that
difficult to obtain if the members are willing to do a little
actual work, door knocking, ect..  Also as I have already
done a minimal amount of said Door knocking, and been
able to collect some funds earmarked for this fledgling
organization.

  Be advised Jefsey the Panel is now effectively defunct.  New elections
have been called for by former resigning Panelists, and members
through Joops poll and on this forum.  Hence we need to get that
process worked out and underway.