Re: [atlarge-discuss] JUDYTH and JAN - we beg you to accept

Vittorio and all,

  Did you have the permission of the members to take this action
Vittorio?  I don't believe you did.  Is it agreed that there will
be watchdogs by the members yet?  I don't think that there has been
such determined?  There is no Panel currently, it is now defunct.

  I also in part disagree with Jefsey as well.  However, taking the
action you have taken was a poor one.  You seem to lately be
having a string of poor decisions, Vittorio.  You have acted
without the consent of the members and in the absence of a
legitimately constituted new "Panel".

  You no longer will have my trust or consideration in any future
decision, position, or idea of yours, Vittorio...