Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel, elections and over-delaying maneuvers... with a "prequel"

Nothing new under the sun. Judyth, you continue not to accept
to give back to the Panel what belongs to this group and you
received by Vittorio's "mistake" while he "forgot" to copy the
Panelists and to send his resignation for weeks.

More, you continue to hurt me in pretending our demand is to
give it to "me". You stll refer to a poll where you did not
propose the option Bruce and me ask, and ask ...
and where you did not even report my own vote repeating it.

Once I protested, you quoted me. But you keep quoting
Bruce's vote, forgetting mine :-) To make believe Panelists
are divided? why don't you just quote my own whole vote?

Everyone has the right to know all the Panelists opposed
the hurting to me (not to say more) suggestion that I should
be given what belongs to the Panel and to the group.

I do think I am entitled at least you stop propagating what
is an insulting tale. I am a peacefull person so I will drop
my demand for apologies: I think everyone has understood.

Now, you are making it for delays again, knowing that
Bruce is on the road until next WE .... Too bad.

jfc

PS. In the meanwhile, please respond to Joop. Maybe
Joop could you send another mail?