[atlarge-discuss] Special Attn. Holger Steiner to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continuepolicy focus

Holger and all Fellow members,

Holger Steiner wrote:

> Jeff Williams schrieb:
> >

> >   I am sorry that your knowledge of the raveges of social diseases is
> > so very limited.  Perhaps some continueing education for you in this
> > area would be helpful.
>
> You want to educate me?

  Not really, no.  But I will try to help you educate
yourself in this specific instance.

  The various types or strains of social diseases that effect the mind
and it's normal functioning are well known.  If you don't know what they
are and the effects/ravages on the mind those diseases have and at
what stages, there are a number of references in most medical libraries
available to you in your country.  Seek those sources out and study them
carefully and completely.  Perhaps you can than understand fully my
statement regarding the effects on the subjects mind they had.  This
in turn should than become clear to a rational person why the subject
at hand, theories were far less that reasonable.

  As you may recall from your own countries history, Adolf
Hitler suffered from these same social diseases in a similar manner...
Surely you don't deny the he became increasingly mad, and in the end
was totally mad...