RE: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

At 02:17 a.m. 3/04/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:
On 19:05 01/04/03, espresso@e-scape.net said:
This is why I've been such a pain about setting realistic periods
for nominations, asking questions of candidates, and trying to
define some kind of mandate before proceeding to a vote.
Dear Judyth,
Thank you to eventually say it!  You are actually trying to
unilaterally organize elections by yourself. I understand why
you stubbornly accuse others of unilateralism and refuse to
acknowledge - at least - they deny such an accusation.

Eventually, you will get an @large Panel of 5 Members
elected by your 11 members and at the end of the day
you will be voted out by them. This is what the end if the
WG-Review, of the IDNO, etc....

Don't you think you/we would be better off with what
you prevent the Panel to humbly do: to jointly organize
these elections with us.
jfc
Unilateralists of the world Unite. :-)

We all want elections. The members have just told us what they want to elect fellow members for. Now it must be organized.

Can we (unilateralists) perhaps agree on how to organize these elections?

Can I (fed up with further obstacles and delay) perhaps be persuaded to wait for another 30 days to see if such amicable and practical agreement between adults can be reached , before I organize the elections "unilaterally"?

Can you, Judyth? (you hold the "official" list)

Can you, Jefsey? (I know you have a list not very different from mine. I gave it to all Panel members, remember)

It should be the outcome of elections that counts, not who organizes them.

But *if* who organizes them is likely to make a difference in the outcomes, then I accept that that battle must be fought first.
Vittorio's election has proven how vulnerable we are.

30 days.
For the sake of not acting unilaterally.

-joop-