RE: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

Jan Siren wrote:
|  I would say that the only way to decide it correctly is for the
|  next election
|  to provide *both* Web based *and* e-mail options; and it should
|  also offer
|  (in both media) a voting method preference question, as did Joop's poll.

I don't disagree.  In fact stated the same thing several months ago.   It
complicates the watchdogs' jobs, but opens more avenues for involvement.
But I don't know if we have the banmdwidth to do so this election.  I'll
just be happy to *have* one, by whatever means!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info