Re: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

Bruce and all fellow members,

  "By whatever means"??!!!  Surely you jest Bruce!  If not, than perhaps
we should let the Palestinian liberation Organization run our election?
Or the Bathe Party in Iraq?
Would that suit you?  (Sarcasm intended )  And I hope this will
serve as an extreme example?

  Look Bruce, when you make such blanket statements you erode
your creditability.  Please stop doing such in the future.  I hope
that a word the the wise will be sufficient here???