Re: [atlarge-discuss] WHAT MOST MEMBERS WANT

Sotiris and all fellow members,

  Thank you for chiming in on this very important point and issue
Sotiris.  I share much of your feelings here.  I agree that an E-Mail
based system is circumspect from a number of angles.  It can be
made to be secure and trustworthy, but the DNSO GA E-Mail
voting system was not a good example or of a type that is
such...