Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections! BULL HOCKEY

Holger and all fellow members,

Holger Steiner wrote:

> Jeff Williams schrieb:
> >
> > Bruce and all fellow members,
> >
> > bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

> > > I think you misunderstood her.  Vittorio e-mailed the lists to her, along
> > > with the FTP access codes for the Web site.  Judyth says they showed up in
> > > her inbox without her prior knowledge, and I believe her.
> >
> >   No that is not what I was referring to Bruce. You edited out my full
> > post.  So again you are the one not understanding.  Read again what
> > I said IN FULL.  I was talking about Judyth sending FTP the membership
> > list to you, eric and Jefsey, and than before hand Vittorio sending the
> > FTP codes and Judyth downloading via FTP the membership list from
> > Vittorio was a wanton act as FTP as a protocol required that as it is a
> > one way file transfer protocol facility, ect..
>
> You did not read the e-mails in the archives, as I said to you?

  This sentence doesn't parse and also is not constructed properly
Holger.  So I have not good idea as to what you are trying to ask here.

> > However in any event when some time ago now that Vittorio sent
> > Judyth and Jan the FTP codes, again Judyth HAD to initiate the
> > action, and she did.  When she did she took on a responsibility that
> > she later pledged and oath to protect.  She has now broken that oath,
> > making her oath worthless, and any subsequent oath VERY circumspect!
>
> Obviously you are making things up as you go.

  Oh, prove it!  No Holger I am not.  But you seem to obviously
not reading ALL of the archives.

> Please have a read in the archives...

  I do ever other day.  I Grep them into my database two or three
times a week as well.  But it is clear that you "Selectively" read
the archives or don't read them at all.  Please do so IN FULL!  >;)
But given you limited understanding of English avail yourself
of a translator when you do, if ever.
Archives are located at: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/