RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Eric Dierker wrote:

|  May we set an end date for contributions to questions on polling.

Per the timing in the message we agreed on, Fri May 2 0:00GMT will be the
cutoff for nomination returns, which includes questions to place on the
ballot.

BTW, if any of you have questions you'd like to see asked that weren't
included in the latest draft message, please feel free to submit them to me
now if you wish: you needn't wait for the election notification message to
go out!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info