RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation, Just good manners

May we enable our constituency further by a few good members reposting
Bruce's message in a few languages. Not required but a courtesy to members
in your linguistic community.  Nothing too formal just a little common
interaction and contributions.  Although I grew up with a little
spreckinsie Deutcsh(sp)at the dinner table, Espanol, Francais and Italiano
are my personal favorites. My wife will do Vietnamese, and I would hope YJ
could make time for her languages.
(Of course translation into Irish, Texan, Aussie, Canadian & South African
may be helpful ;-))