Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation - Not yet ready for prime time!

Richard, Joop and all fellow members,

  I think also that Joop'ssuggestionis a good one as well.  However
it is not the only way in which this can be handled.  A election
ML for debate, nominations and questions to perspective candidates
can also be used for this purpose.  But putting all of that on the
discuss list would be somewhat difficult to deal with..

 MOST important though is a secure and safe voting and nomination
system, where those that nominate can do so secretly and all voting
is by secure and secret ballot casting.  This we do not have, and must
have if any election or voting on proposed resolutions are to commence
in a reasonable, legal, and accurate manner.