[atlarge-discuss] Newbeness - Holger Steiner - Needs assistance

All fellow members or other interested parties,

  It seems as though one of our fellow members Holger Steiner
h.steiner@scharr.de has problems with the cost of his service
provider and seemingly does not know how to address the
situation to his best advantage.
See:  http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0304/msg00413.html

  Perhaps some suggestions to aid our fellow newbie the internet
from some of you would be helpful to him so he can reduce his
connect costs.

  Here are just a few Holger:
http://de.yahoo.com/  - Has free E-Mail accounts with spam protection of

sorts and filtering options with 6md disk space.
http://www.earthlink.net - Which as several service plans available and
world wide dial up access numbers at a flat monthly rate starting as low

as $21.95US

  So lets all chip in and help Holger as he is a newbie and needs
assistance...