Re: [atlarge-discuss] Newbeness - Holger Steiner - Needs assistance

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> All fellow members or other interested parties,
>
>   It seems as though one of our fellow members Holger Steiner
> h.steiner@scharr.de has problems with the cost of his service
> provider and seemingly does not know how to address the
> situation to his best advantage.
> See:  http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0304/msg00413.html

Actually it is just your reading problems (or comprehension problems)
that lead you to this conclusion.

Maybe you want to read my mail again?

>   Perhaps some suggestions to aid our fellow newbie the internet
> from some of you would be helpful to him so he can reduce his
> connect costs.

Actually I have a flat rate. You should sometimes try to read the mails
your answering to.

>   Here are just a few Holger:
> http://de.yahoo.com/  - Has free E-Mail accounts with spam protection of
>
> sorts and filtering options with 6md disk space.
> http://www.earthlink.net - Which as several service plans available and
> world wide dial up access numbers at a flat monthly rate starting as low
>
> as $21.95US
>
>   So lets all chip in and help Holger as he is a newbie and needs
> assistance...

Yes, please send money from all the INEgroup members in your head to me.

Projecting you newbie status again?

Like putting the name of your discussion partners in the subject?
(Regardless of your obvious spelling problems)

Obviously you never heard of netiquette, even if you had invented the
internet.

amused greetings
Holger

--