Re: [atlarge-discuss]

Rod and all fellow members,

  Not much is being accomplished for an number of obvious and not
so obvious reasons.  The single biggest reason is that there is no
funding by which getting things done, can adequately be accomplished.

  As to "PayPal" several members here, including myself have expressed
and shown by lack of interest of perhaps lack of funds of any kind in some
members instances, to be untrustworthy a facility by which funding can
be safely and adequately collected and accounted for.