Re: [atlarge-discuss] Last Man Standing

Good manners and respect are different, especially between Arabic, Oriental
and Occidental.

An Arizonan, born and raised is quite frank and in your face, a woman from
Hanoi is quite face saving.
If I could apply my mother's manners in Sedona Arizona to a table in Mexico
city df. or Hong Kong life would not need our discussions.

Ron I respect you but how am I supposed to do so?

In my home of origin, it is now a bed and breakfast, with over 100 countries
staying over.  At some point you just act yourself.
I am most pleased with people speaking out in their own culture.
(I must admit I still do not know what are good manners and respect in
Bosnia - my apologies to all there)

However your points are well taken and in my simple mind you are always a
gentleman.

Eric Dierker

ps. good for VI to be left in your hands, I wish that Peter had a good trip
Valhalla style. I miss him.