Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Fraud

On 08:00 14/05/03, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
On February 27, Claude Thielet sent a message to Joop (but somehow it was
signed by Jefsey):
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0302/msg00487.html
On March 1, Claude Thielet sent a message to Abel (but somehow it was signed
by Jefsey):
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0303/msg00030.html
This is absolutely true and should you monitor this list you would know why.

To "retaliate" against me having asked him to join, CT ("Zip") rerouted all his
icannatalarge mails to me. This made me to receive all the mails twice and
I responded a few times using Claude's copy. I also had Claude's properties
on my Eudora (my business is to support a few sites and customers, Claude
was one: this is the way he became a member of france@large). I reported
that on the list and tried different ways to kill this double mailing and
confusion. This was eventually fixed by Thomas Roessler who killed his
subscription.

Next we discover that Jefsey has made nomination-after-nomination (and guess
what... they are all seconded by Claude Thielet).
http://www.execlub.org/at-large.htm

Why are Claude's messages signed by Jefsey?
see above.

Why are all of Jefsey's nominations seconded by Claude?
And Joop's. And I seconded Joop's.

Because I asked Claude to share in the process he criticized
for so long - the same as you do. Him, however, accepted to be a
member. I supported his ideas to bring new blood in this organization
and we discussed it reviewing candidates (as I did with several
other Members - see the number of NDN(P) on the list. Due to
the small number of nominators (just Joop) I did not wanted
several france@large members to "invade" this list. He was the
one I suggested because he was already known to the list and
to some members. I could have suggested other members.
france@large is "less than 10 people strong" but it is enough
to saturate this mailing list when only two or three disrupters
are in action. I did not want that.

The role of the polling committee is to protect this election and
every candidates against disrupters. Not to hijack the process.
We made sure that _everyone_ could be nominated even some
you hate (like Esther and Mike): BTW I note that you - very
undemocratically and discourteously - did not hesitate to
question my nominating about them. I politely responded you
why. But it told me about you own vision of democracy.

Now, I disapproved Claude's way - common to new comers and
to non members - to be over aggressive. He used my internal joke
about the GoF. We disputed. I was choked by the DoS your
buddies imposed on him and his family. It is my understanding
he plans calling on the Internet Police Brigade over that.

Does this Claude even exist?
Him to say. I understand from a mail he sent me when resigning
from france@large that you discussed that with him privately?

You know, Danny, for a non member, you are a very aggressive
and persistant person about all this. We all wander why?

Claude is a professional lurker reporting on the governance:
this is why he used my hosting services, and then joined
france@large. To be frank with you I asked him about you:
if you still wanted to get Denise's job, how it was possible
for you to spend so much time on all this without being paid
( http://icannia.org called for months of not (?) paid work ),
who you were running for? Is this why you attack him now?

He did not report before leaving (we are sure he will come back
when he knows - he will be too proud of it). He probably tried to
know a few things in talking with you? Giving a few about me or
france@large to get some from you? He is the newsman. May
be sometimes he will have a scoop on you?.

After all, this is not my cup of tea. I am on the nets for 26
years, I only saw four people like you in counting WXW, Jeff
and Sotiris - with great skills and capacities and difficulties
to friendly use them. I wish I could help you all - as I try for
others - all the more than in a way I admire each of you. But
I must say you do not help! So, I can only bear your insults
and pray for you. I try to do both, but I accept that sometimes
you upset me :-)

Take care.
jfc