From: Joanna Lane [mailto:jo-uk@rcn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 2:24 AM
To: DannyYounger@cs.com; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Fraud

> On February 27, Claude Thielet sent a message to Joop (but somehow it
was
> signed by Jefsey):
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0302/msg00487.html
>
> On March 1, Claude Thielet sent a message to Abel (but somehow it
> was signed
> by Jefsey):
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0303/msg00030.html
>
> Next we discover that Jefsey has made nomination-after-nomination
> (and guess
> what... they are all seconded by Claude Thielet).
> http://www.execlub.org/at-large.htm

I am not defending Jefsey's actions, but the usual rules for an online
election provide for self-nomination and unlimited seconds of other
nominees, so in effect, those who have accepted their nominations could
be
considered as self-nominated, and seconded by either Jefsey or Claude. I
suggest you move on.

Joanna