From: J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin [mailto:jefsey@club-internet.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 5:23 AM
To: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] POLLING COMMITTEE: question to the Candidates
and Members

As considered yesterday the Polling Committee is willing to extend the
debating period.

1. would the candidates (they are our next Panel) want it?
2. comments were called from the Members (who elect the Panelists). None

was received yet?
3. will disrupters give this list a break? If such an extended period
was
only an extension of the current harassment period there would be no
benefit. Bruce, Eric and Jefsey have a family, a work and other
occupations
apart from being insulted. They would now be on leaves from
icannatlarge.org/com would they not already have delayed the initial
schedule to accommodate icannatlarge.com requests.

Comments expected.
The Polling Committee.

This mail will be sent to all the Candidates. We still miss the URL of
several of them. We cannot disclose the mail of the Candidates but the
Members should be able to discuss with them. The best is for them to use

Dear candidates: to subscribe please only send a mail to:
atlarge-discuss-subscribe@lists.fitug.de