Re: [atlarge-discuss] Is This The Party To Whom I Am Speaking...

At 01:35 a.m. 24/05/2003, Walter Schmidt wrote:

We seem so bent on being able to say we elected 11, why?

And why, when a call for nomination is made, we find folks with whom our
previous contact has been non-existant, "filling out" the list...

As we continue to be in a start-up-phase, perhaps we should consider a
smaller group of individuals with whom we have previously "worked."

After all...

 "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know."
   - English Proverb
Absolutely!
That is why I think we have to protect ourselves and elect only the top five vote getters.
The membership polled against having an 11 member panel this time, let's not forget that.

-joop-