Re: [atlarge-discuss] Contention

Sotiris, Ron and all fellow members,

 It is obvious that Sotiris is not a fan of Rons.  I am also not
one of Ron's favorite people either.  So what!?  I still give Ron
and Sotiris the same consideration for each of their respective
comments/remarks and/or opinions to this fledgling organization.

  I am convinced adequately that as far as this Jefsey-election,
that Sotiris is right.  Walter, Joanna, Richard,  Joop to a degree,
and a few other active members seem to be in agreement with
Sotiris as well. Abel on the other hand seems to be in agreement
with Ron.  And so it goes...

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Ron Sherwood wrote:
>
> ><SNIP>
> >He is wrong, of course.  He is the pre-eminent hypocrite and is screaming
> >very loudly indeed. Now why do you think that is?  Propaganda perhaps?
> >

> Methinks thou doth protest too much, "Ron".
>
> --Sotiris Sotiropoulos

    Pierre Abelard