Re: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

At 08:55 p.m. 1/06/2003, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
With respect to the 11 member panel. In the event that one or more of the elected Panelists proves to be unverifiable, I think it's best the Panel be reduced in size rather than have any replacements promoted from the candidates who did not make the top 11.
I am in favor of reducing the size of the Panel right now, by voluntary agreement among he panel members, where the 6 lowest voted members take a seat on the "replacements" row
and generally are available for appointment by the Panel for specific tasks or committees.

This will allow us to maintain a 100% quorum for a workable panel of 5 that will have to get the election rules out.

-joop-