Re: [atlarge-discuss] MEMEBRS AS WATCHDOGS - RECOUNT

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> 1. the atlarge.wtc is the file with all the data filed at
> atlarge@execlub.org 2. have been removed everything which could break
> the secret of the vote 3. the lines are made as follows;

There is no apparent way to check that (1) only valid member's votes were
counted, and (2) what was counted was the vote as each member sent it in.

If I am wrong, please explain it to me - thanks in advance

> Walter claimed there was no transparency in Watchdogs.

   ...not what I said - I used real, objective details such as my two
points above - transparency is subjective term.

> blahblah.

   ...right - really professional

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---