Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election results not yet final.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

<snip>
I think Jefsey also needs to answer questions about his "trust-group" that can send email from each other's email addresses.
Potentially this is the most damaging (to email voting in general) information that has yet surfaced.

Agreed.

How many people did this "group" consist of??

Are the names of the members *that* voted available? (not, of course How they voted)

The safest way to cut through the fog is to conduct a quick verification poll that is NOT email based.

I intend to do this for the benefit of all and need the full members' list to do it properly.

Please do so, you have my complete support.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos