Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election results not yet final.

At 05:00 a.m. 2/06/2003, Thomas Roessler wrote:
I hate to disrupt the newly elected panel's party, but before you
guys get into the business of moving and voting resolutions, it
would be a good idea to wait for a final result of the elections.

Among the watchdogs, some questions have appeared with respect to
part of the voting results.  The composition of the panel as
announced by Jefsey may *not* be final.  It would be premature to
take up work before this has been sorted out.

Please note that the questions I'm alluding to should *not* be taken
as a sign of anyone acting in bad faith.
Thank you Thomas.

I think Jefsey also needs to answer questions about his "trust-group" that can send email from each other's email addresses.
Potentially this is the most damaging (to email voting in general) information that has yet surfaced.

How many people did this "group" consist of??

Are the names of the members *that* voted available? (not, of course How they voted)

The safest way to cut through the fog is to conduct a quick verification poll that is NOT email based.

I intend to do this for the benefit of all and need the full members' list to do it properly.

-joop-