[atlarge-discuss] Election results not yet final.

I hate to disrupt the newly elected panel's party, but before you
guys get into the business of moving and voting resolutions, it
would be a good idea to wait for a final result of the elections.

Among the watchdogs, some questions have appeared with respect to
part of the voting results.  The composition of the panel as
announced by Jefsey may *not* be final.  It would be premature to
take up work before this has been sorted out.

Please note that the questions I'm alluding to should *not* be taken
as a sign of anyone acting in bad faith.

Kind regards,
--
Thomas Roessler				<roessler@does-not-exist.org>