RE: [atlarge-discuss] Posting point...

For the record, I am not "so adamantly opposed to using better"
anything. I just happen to have a major problem with my main computer.
The Win2k OS has almost bought the farm and until I get some extra
time and money, it's going to stay in a barely-working mode. I usually
use Outlook XP as my email client, but the OS is so FUBARd that it
won't read some types of emails - digitally signed ones are among that
group.

Now if you want to find me a spare 2 days, and buy me a fresh HD...

I'm not advocating that anyone not use what they want. I just wanted
to point out that not everyone is able to read those words of wisdom.

Onward...  :>)

Hugh