Re: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> With respect to the 11 member panel.  In the event that one or more of
> the elected Panelists proves to be unverifiable, I think it's best the
> Panel be reduced in size rather than have any replacements promoted from
> the candidates who did not make the top 11.

I respectfully disagree.  I think it is important to start out, at least,
with a fully-populated 11-member Panel, even if that means dipping into the
"followers" at the outset.  I think any judge would find the distinction
between unverifiable elected Panelists, and Panelists who nullified
themselves through inaction later, as trivial; the same procedure for
replacement should apply in either case.