Re: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

Ron and all fellow members,

  BUt if you recall for a time there, Sotiris was NOT satisfied at
all with the Jefsey-election.  But now that he has been elected,
he is.  Very interesting turn of position.  Sometimes known as
Flip-Flop.

  Self interests however drive most people to one degree or another.
The problem is, how much and for what.

Ron Sherwood wrote:

> I disagree with Sotiris:
>
> If the election results were good enough for Sotiris to become a Panel
> member, then they are certainly good enough for any other candidates to
> become Panel members without, another election that would leave Sotiris in
> place without having to subject himself to such a run off.
>
> Why is it, Sotiris, that self-interest always seems to drive your thinking?
>
> Ron Sherwood

    Pierre Abelard