Re: [atlarge-discuss] An opportunity to help

Joanna and all fellow members,

  I agree that these sorts of cases and instances is exactly
what this fledgling organization should at some point get
involved in if or when this fledgling organization can clean
up it's own mess first, has the where with all to actually
make a difference, and is an actual legal entity.

 Until than however, I would suggest to you as well Joanna,
that you seek good legal council to address you problem.
The ABA should be able to aid you in finding good
competent legal council pro bono that specializes
in these cases.  Failing that contact me off-line
and I can ask our legal staff for some references
of practices with specialization in this area.

    Pierre Abelard