RE: [atlarge-discuss] Archiving the previous panel list

This is an appropriate issue.

Thomas could you please:

	-  Add the new Panel members to the Panel list

	-  Remove the outgoing Panel members from the list, unless they choose to
have read-only member access.

Thanks!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon, USA