RE: [atlarge-discuss] How are Committee Chairs (or members) to be appointed?

I agree with Richard here.  Let's decide which committees we want to have
initially, an how we want to create, populate and chair them.  Then once
we're agreed we'll have a process in place to quickly create and populate
them.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon, USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info