Micheal Sherrill

From: "Micheal Sherrill" <micheal@beethoven.com>
Date:  Sat,  7 Jun 2003 18:17:05 -0400

Hello Provisional Membership Committee:

Ron:

You are moving too fast of this resolution.  The deadline we established was only for responses and commitments from the elected Panel Members and runners up.  We do not have to publish immediately.  Let us discuss a bit longer.  I would rather be safe than sorry in our deliberations.

I will not post this to Jeff Williams.  He was never verified for this committee.  I will not delve into his past history, everyone knows it by now.  I do not consider him a member of this committee.

I ask that you remove his email address from our internal communications.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: "Ron Sherwood" <sherwood@islands.vi>
Date:  Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:14:54 -0400

All committee members:

Please find the revised report below.  I need numbers and names for  items 2) and 3)

Please respond as soon as possible with an affirmative or negative vote for this report.

Eight members participated on this committee.  When I get five affirmative votes and the numbers and names for items 2) and 3), I will post the final version with all participant names attached.

Ron

We, the members of the Provisional Membership Committee wish to advise the
elected Panel and our @Large membership that during the past 24 hours we
have determined that:

1) All elected Panel members are real persons and not artificial persona.
2) That three ??? [names] have declined to respond to members requests to
introduce themselves to the membership on the atlarge-discuss list.
3) That three??? [names] have declined to confirm their willingness to work
on the Panel for a time certain.
4) That one Panel member,Sebastian Klein has not responded to any requests and has
failed to post to any of this organization's fora.  It is a possibility that
Sebastian Klein is on vacation or incommunicado for some other reason, but we
find it unreasonable that this Panelist has not asked to be excused from
attending meetings of the Panel or posting on the atLarge-discuss list.

5) It is our recommendation to the Panel that:

a) All unknown Panelists be required to introduce themselves to the
membership on the atLarge-discuss list.
b) Sebastian Klein be contacted and advised that his failure to attend three
consecutive meetings or his failure to vote on three consecutive motions
will lead to his automatic resignation from the Panel.
c) That if, for any reason, Sebastian Klein (or any other Panelist) resigns from the
Panel, The next highest, qualified, vote-getter should be asked to join the
Panel as a replacement.

Signed:
[list of committee member names]

--
Micheal Sherrill
micheal@beethoven.com

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  Please go to their Web of Trust page at
https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html for information.

certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html