RE: [atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Panel] RE: [Panel] MOTION #2003-0 - Chair Rotation and Responsibilities]

Abel is correct here, both historically and technically (to the extent I
understand it!).  I'd be more concerned (and very little at that!) about two
former Panel members (Hans Klein and Jamie Love) being assigned to the
domain.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info