Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WHOIS workshop/ccTLD

Again I see your logic in part.  And will retire my position and attempt to
get this accomplished.  These are lofty goals to achieve but they can be
accomplished.  I look to Mexico and Viet Nam which have worked diligently on
the infrastructures, education and increased useage.  They have large
populations and ex-patriots that span the globe and need the internet to
coummunicate.  Both have languages formed through French, Porteguese and
English.  Both are estabishing plans for implementation of Ejido/Communal
access to telematics.
Now we all hear the word "Roadmap".  It is time for ccTLDs to use the roads
they have created to begin the roadmap you have stated in the negative.
Eric