Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: RE : [atlarge-discuss] Abel's, Daniel'sand now Sotiris's double talk regarding our Web site http://www.icannatlarge.org/

Yep Daniel you are learning do not feed the trolls!  Jeffjeff Holtwilliams will not go away until everyone learns not to feed himhim.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:Daniel and all fellow members,

I am quite sure your method of dealing with real problems that
are of great importance and potentially embarrassing is for you
and Abel to ignore the member that brings them to public
attention or the attention of the members affected.

However such an approach is not really effective in the
positive and leads to further distrust amongst the members.
Ergo I would suggest you discontinue such an approach
or risk suffering the consequences as well as being
in part responsible for the damage such may or will
cause to furthering this fledgling organizations future...

Daniel CHIRITA wrote:

> Sorry Jeff, but i have no time to loss with your stupid mails, so i add you
> to my ignore list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel CHIRITA

Pierre Abelard