[atlarge-discuss] How to Replace Panel Members

Dear Mauro,
     I agree with your sentiments regarding the participation (or lack of) potential non-elected panel members.
     It's no fun being chastised by group members here...once again where are we icannatlarge.com or icannatlarge.org.  Where do we vote? on the Jefsey site or the Joop site - has the Panel been taken to the .com site now.  I'll tell you, it is truly hard to post here - what with all the old grudges and wounds that keep showing up in the members correspondence here.  You can never tell who is allied with who - who has multiple personalities - who has the hidden agenda.
I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone by not posting more often.  Still hoping this group moves forward, in spite of many contrary circumstances.
Regards,
Catherine Hughes