RE: [atlarge-discuss] A Fully Active Panel...

I only see one funny voice objecting to the election.
I do not think we were perfect (no one elected me king ;-) )
However we move forward and that is very good.
Antagonists and critical folks are best to have around but only for
strategic analisys of the course and never to derail.
Eric