Re: Survey (fwd)

1 - disagree ... 5 - agree

2

>Comments:

External regulation is not necessary. Normal law is applicable.

1

>Comments:

The medium is not responsible for the transfered data. Adults have to
observe there own kids. The internet is not like TV: Kids may learn.

3

>Comments:

They can do what they want. Installing such software usually results into:
Hey dad, I'd like more money for the disco today. Otherwise you can not surf.
Parents should communicate with there children.

4

>Comments:

CDA is a method to convert internet into just another TV channel.
man GIGA.

1

>Comments:

CDA does not work. Rip it.

2

>Comments:

The main difference between telephone an internet is: internet is clickable.

5

>Comments:

The question is plain wrong. This alternative does not exist.

2

>Comments:

Learning is discussion about the unknown. Pupils have to be prepared for the
real world.

>Additional comments:

Your Survey ist very biased.