[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] Canada woos MS
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] Canada woos MS
- From: Ulf Möller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:58:14 -0400
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <3937F535.E0A01D4F@koehntopp.de>; from email@example.com on Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 07:56:05PM +0200
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <3937F535.E0A01D4F@koehntopp.de>
- Sender: email@example.com
A rumour-driven frenzy arose yesterday over the unlikely prospect that
Microsoft Corp., encouraged by incentives from the B.C. government,
might move to Canada to escape U.S. trustbusters.
But while B.C. officials have indeed often pitched Microsoft on
Vancouver as a hospitable location, they aren't doing so now - and the
computer giant has no plans to move from its sprawling corporate
headquarters near Seattle, in any case.