[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EURO-LEX] Tarkvara Euroopas patetnteeritav (fwd)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [EURO-LEX] Tarkvara Euroopas patetnteeritav (fwd)
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:46:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
Hier liest es sich doch ganz vernuenftig:
Among the dissenting countries were Germany, the U.K. and France. The
head of the German delegation expressed his reservations over the change:
"We would have problems with the U.S. tendency to patent everything that
can be patented. That would stifle innovation and cause a glut of litigation."
Wall Street Journal 13 Sep 2000