WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FROM HOME?

Hello-

I am an e-bay seller making $75,000+ per year, but I want to show
you what I
took a skeptical chance on, which I have come to realize has made
our family
at least
an ADDITIONAL $252,000 THIS YEAR to date! This is a project and
business
that takes dedication, however it has ultilized only a fraction
of the time
that my regular
selling does, without the costly fees that Ebay charges.

There are countless different concepts of multi-level marketing,
but sound
marketing strategies are the key to secure financial success. In
the summer
of 1999 Donald  Trump (A Multi-Millionaire touted by Forbes
Magazine as one
of the wealthiest men in the country) made an appearance on the
David
Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if  he lost
everything and
had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating,  Trump said
he would
find a good network marketing company and get to work.  The
audience started
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his
response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting
out there!"

In this program I send out emails just like this one, as many as
I can, and
people send me cash in the mail for marketing information that I
email back
to them upon receipt of funds. Being a service, it is all
completely legal,
and I get to make that walk to the mailbox every day knowing that
it is full
of $5 bills for me!!

Do the math... If you send out 100,000 emails (which you can do
for free,
the reports will show you how) and only 1 in 1000 people
participates, you
just made $500...and that was only on the first level!!!

At the fifth level, you have a realistic chance to be at over
$500,000! And
that is ONLY ONE person participating out of 1000 at each level!

Report #2 will even show you where you can get One MILLION e-Bay
email
addresses and all of the software you will need to send emails to
them, and
HOW!!

This is not just a mail about marketing, and obtaining
information, however.

Realize FAST how much money there is to be made, and how EASY it
is to do
over and over... Then act. Make this the one email like this you
decide to
act on.

Do you HONESTLY think you wont see your meager, one-time $25
returned to you
a hundredfold AT LEAST?? PLUS, look at the value of the
informational
reports you are getting for your money, and understand that you
will be able
to sell them over and over forever, even AFTER you have used them
for your
own monetary gain!!!

And then you can run the whole program over and over for free!!
If you
have been looking for a little fun in your life, wait till you
try THIS
fun...the kind that puts cash in your mailbox!!

Good Luck!!!

Matt Farruggio

DEAR FRIENDS AND FUTURE MILLIONAIRES:

 AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :  (Reportedly on 48 Hours, in a 1999
feature
report.)

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity
of this
letter
on the Internet, a national weekly news program, reportedly "48
hours",
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program
described below, to see if it really can make people money.  The
show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
-follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with
only $25
out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN
EVER.

Here is what Pam Hedland, from Fort Lee, New Jersey had to say:
'' Thanks to
this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before
but each
time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally  joined just to see
what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my
astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with
money still
coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: ''' This program has been around for
a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this
again in
the
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions
and
voila' ... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First
month I only
made $240.00  but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''
More
testimonials later but first.

=======PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ==========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and
comfortably, please read the following. THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

======== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.===========

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

 === Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the
5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so
they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk in
case something happen to your computer.

=== IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose out
on majority
of your profits.

Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it
does not
work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and
if you
alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives
names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
does not
work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and
then nothing
happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what  is
instructed.
Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty
reaps the
reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE
the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has
made it
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

 2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE
MAKE SURE
you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

*** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data. To
assist you
with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to
send
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified
ads and
much  more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture
going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails
each. Let's
also
assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response could be
much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people
will send
out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100
people
responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for
Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000
(50  million) e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
orders for
Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is: 1... $50 + 2... $500 + 3...
$5,000 + 4... $50,000 + 5... $500,000 .... Grand Total=
$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE
A LOT OF
MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more? There
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method # 1
and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all
you must
do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide same
day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name
and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they
receive the report.

 ===================== AVAILABLE REPORTS====================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send
$5 cash
(U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure
the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of
those
sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net''

Order Report #1 from:

Brad Swanson
4920 204th St W
Farmington, MN  55024
USA

____________

REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net''

Order Report # 2 from :

Matt Farruggio
6890 East Sunrise Dr
Suite #120
PMB 351
Tucson, Arizona 85750

REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net''

Order Report # 3 from:

Mike Nichols
PO Box 270061
Flower Mound, TX 75027
USA

REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the
Net''

Order Report # 4 from:

Jack Zampell
4511 Rockford Ln.
Chattanooga, TN 37411
USA

REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE''

Order Report # 5 from:

Heidi Bohm
1095 Osceola Ave #103
St Paul, MN  55105
USA

     $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within
2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to
roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down
on the list, you are placed in front of a different report.

 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
the income
you can generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT. You can
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have
ever
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in
anyway. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to
e-mail a copy of
this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
Report #1
and moved others to #2 ......# 5 as instructed above. One of the
people you
send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name
will be on
every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the
more potential
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT
IS UP TO YOU NOW!

   =================== MORE TESTIMONIALS======================

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an
accountant  with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When
I received this  program I grumbled to Jody about receiving
''junk mail''. I
made fun of the whole  thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and
percentages involved. I ''knew''  it wouldn't work. Jody totally
ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both
feet.  I
made  merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told
you so''
on her when  the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she
had
received total $ 147,200.00 ...... all cash! I was shocked. I
have joined
Jody in her ''hobby''.

Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I
decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that
I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00
in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this deal is that it
does not
matter where people live.  There simply isn't a better investment
with a
faster return and so big''.

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if
I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone
else.....11 months passed then it luckily came again... I did not
delete
this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came
within 22 weeks''.

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully
and within
10 days
the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00
and by the
end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to internet''.

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade
Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

==========================THE END======================

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

This is a one time only unsolicited commercial email. Further
transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in
the subject
line.