No. 1 in EUROPE ... Again!

Attention Dear Internet User,

NO. 1 IN EUROPE - 1st QUARTER 2001 .... AGAIN!

Among an Award & Test Panel of 40 people, BestWebSites Inc. has Awarded:

No.1 Award                 www.bestlivesex.de
No.2 Award                 www.hornypussies.de
No.3 Award                 www.extremehardcorexxx.de

as the absolute & current Top 3 Adult Websites in Europe!

If you ONLY want the best ... then enjoy any of these European Top Awarded Sites.

Sincerely,
BestWebSites Inc.

If you have received this message and you are not a subscriber, then we apologize for the mistake. In such case, we will delete your Email address and you do NOT need to send us a request.

If you like to receive frequent updates on the Best WebSites, please just click on the link below.

bestwebsites@youwish.dk